WainApp takes your privacy very seriously and respects the confidentiality and integrity of any information you provide us as a user of the website located at www.wainapp.com or www.wainplatform.com (hereinafter will be know as “the Site” or “website” or “the platform” or “Mobile App” or “Mobile Application” or “app”) or the WainApp mobile smartphone application (hereinafter will be known as “the App”).
Collection of Information
The Site or the App will only collect Personal Information which includes information that can be used to identify and contact an individual such as name, email address, screen name, mailing address and phone number and such other information necessary for the Site or the App to perform one or more of its functions or activities(the “Personal Information”). In this context, “collect” means to gather, acquire or obtain by any means, information in circumstances where the individual and retailer is identifiable or identified. We gather Personal Information about people (Users) and retailers who access and use the Site and the App and we consider such Personal Information sensitive in nature, including:
(1) Personal Information provided as a result of you using an online service available through the Site or the App;
(2) Personal Information provided to us by you through any other method (including, without limitation, correspondence or discussions through the Site);
(3) The physical location of a mobile phone running the App may be collected by the Site or the App, so we can deliver offers based on your location. Depending on the type of phone and network, the Site or the App may automatically receive this information;
(4) When you activate the App, we will receive a unique identifier for your phone (commonly referred to as UDID). The Site or the App may use your UDID to offer you extended services and/or functionality. We may associate your UDID to other information we have collected from and about you. However, retailers will not be able to identify you personally;
(5) Aggregated data, which track traffic to the App and Site but do not relate to your Personal Information; and
(6) Cookies (pieces of information transferred to your computer hard drive for record keeping).
(7) The Personal Information collected will be held by us or on our behalf by such other agent as we may appoint from time to time in providing the service to you.
(8) When you visit or use our Service, we collect and store information about you, your computer or mobile device and your activities. This information may include, but is not limited to:
(i) Your computer’s IP address; technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system).
(ii) Your mobile device’s unique ID number (when available); your mobile device’s geographic location (specific geographic location if you’ve enabled collection of that information, or general geographic location automatically).
(iii) Account information: your full name, email address, zip code and any other information that you provide with your account, such as your gender and birth date. Your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third party sign-in services such as Facebook Connect and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store; whatever, information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
(iv) We also store your preferences and settings (time zone, language, etc.), on our servers and locally on your device (mobile/computer) to provide you a consistent experience over repeated visits for the Service.
(v) Your content: The information that you post to the Service, including your reviews, photos, comments, likes, lists, followers, the users you follow, and your account profile.
(vi) The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting our Service.
(vii) The search terms you have looked up and results you selected and how long you visited our Service and which features you used.
(viii) Communications between you and other users or merchants through our Service and the advertisements you clicked.
(ix) Your transactional Information: If you make reservations or purchases through the Service, we may collect and store some information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions. These may include data including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, and credit card information. This information may be shared with third parties who help in process and fulfill your requests. When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt the information using industry standard technologies and after obtaining your prior consent. If you write reviews about businesses with which you transact through the Service, we may publicly display the fact that you transacted with those businesses.
We use the information to improve the Service’s functionality, quality and also personalize your experience. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support, message you, and comply with legal obligations.
(x) Please note that some of this information is automatically collected without you voluntarily choosing to provide this information to us.
Cookies & Web Beacons:
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
When you visit our Service, we may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you. We do this to store your preferences, collect statistical data and track your use of our Service. Advertising companies (including but not limited to Google and Facebook) may also place cookies on your computer to track your activities across various sites so that they can display targeted ads.
Cookies are widely used, and most web browsers are configured initially to accept cookies automatically. If you prefer not to accept cookies, you may adjust and configure your browser settings accordingly. However, if you turn off cookies, or refuse to accept a request to place a cookie, some features and services on the Service may not function properly.
“Web beacons” (also known as internet tags, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, and invisible GIFs) are tiny graphics on a web page or in an e-mail message that are used to track pages viewed or messages opened. Web beacons tell the website server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor’s computer. Like many websites, we employ Web beacons in online advertisements that bring people to our Site and on different pages of our Site. Web beacons provide us with information on how many times a page is opened and which information is consulted.
Mobile Device IDs:
If you’re using our Service on mobile or on any smart device, we may use device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of the Applications. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted. Advertising companies may use device IDs to track your use of the Applications, track the number of ads displayed, measure ad performance and display ads that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies may use device IDs to track information about usage of the Applications.
The purpose of collecting information from you. When you “opt in” to the service we expect to receive information. Some of the reasons for collecting Personal Information include:
(1) To provide you with information on, and enable you to use, any online services available through the Site and/or the App.
(2) To monitor, develop and improve the Site and the App, and ensure that content of the Site or the App is presented in the most effective manner to the users.
(3) To investigate any complaints relating to misuse of the Site or the App.
(4) To contact you for general business and marketing purposes relating to the Site or the App.
(5) To respond to queries and/or comments you have forwarded to us.
(6) Analysis in aggregate form (identifiable characteristics removed so that you remain anonymous).
You agree that we may disclose your information as follows:
(1) To our related companies in relation to the provision to you of the online service available through the Site or the App.
(2) As an administrative tool for identifying system problems and administering the Site or the App.
(5) We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
(6) Where we reasonably believe there has been an infringement of your rights or those of a third party and we reasonably believe disclosure of your information may remedy or assist in the remedy of the infringement; and
(7) Aggregate information and other information that does not personally identify you to such third parties as we may see fit.
Consequences of non-provision of information
Failure by you to provide the necessary personal information when requested may result in certain online services not being available to you as expected.
We may use or disclose user information: in response to a legal direction, such as a subpoena, court order, or government demand; to comply with the law; in connection with a threat of litigation; to investigate or report illegal activity; to protect our legal rights, our customers, our Service or users of our Service; or to enforce our rights or defend claims. We may also transfer your information to another company in connection with a corporate restructuring, such as a sale or merger.
We may need to contact you to comply or cooperate with a legal direction. For this purpose, we will use the email address provided to us by you. All communications sent by us at such email address shall be deemed to have been communicated to you.
Access, Deletion and changes to your personal information
You may access, update or delete your Personal Information or modify your account preferences for the WainApp services by accessing to the WainApp platform. Please note that when you delete your account, we may retain your account information for a reasonable period of time afterward for the purpose of internal account management and fraud prevention activities.
Your personal information is available for you to view and amend:
(a) On the Site if you are a retailer, or
(b) On the App if you are a consumer (if any).
If you have any questions at all about your personal information, please contact us:
Double U Marketing & Technologies LLC
Opting in and opting out
At any time, you have the option to “opt out” of the Service. If our intended collection, use or disclosure of your personal information is outside the collection, use or disclosure set out in this Policy, we will give you the option to either (a) “opt out” and not receive certain online services available on the Site or the App; or (b) “opt in” and agree to be contacted by us in relation to certain matters, such as notification of new features of the Site or the App or any other promotional activities.
Safeguards in place
Please note that the personal information you provide to us is stored in our secured servers. However, as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit or receive through the Site or the App. These activities are conducted at your own risk.
Our servers are located mainly in United Arab Emirates and various locations in the World Wide Web cloud; therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers in the location mentioned herein above.
Our Service is not intended for use by children under the age of thirteen (13) or those who are minors as per the laws applicable in their respective jurisdiction. We do not knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen (13) to register for any service, and we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parent/ legal guardian’s consent, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parent/ legal guardian’s consent, we would take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
If your information is submitted to us through our Service when applying for a position with our company, the information will be used to consider your application. We may retain your information for any period of time. This retained information may be shared with other companies for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for a particular position or other available positions, as well as with the third-party service providers retained by us to collect, maintain and analyze candidate submissions for job postings.
We operate through secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the Personal Information provided by you.
Dispute Resolution for Residents of United Arab Emirates